Do you own a VRBO (Vacation Rent By Owner) or AirBnB home and want your home cleaned and refreshed between tenants? Do you lease a house for the summer or school year, and want cleaning service every now and then?
If you are looking for a Connecticut vacation rental cleanup service that will consistently show up on time, and have the supplies, equipment and experience to perform a “hotel-clean” to welcome your next guests, Belle Home has over 10 years in rental cleanings, from one bedroom cottages to Goldcoast waterfront mansions. Your vacation rental cleaners will dust, vacuum, scour the bathrooms, detail the kitchen, and leave your home looking and smelling fresh, clean and tidy for your next guests (we can also provide linen service). Your next lodgers will be greeted by a spic-and-span home, cleaned with natural products like Mrs. Meyers, Method, and Caldrea products that leave your home sparkling clean and smelling fresh and inviting.
Some of the CT rental cleaning services we offer you:
- Cleanings Mondays through Saturdays
- Linen and towel service – wash/dry/fold; linen changes
- Kitchen cleaned thoroughly, including removing foodstuffs from fridge/freezer as needed, bagging up trash, wiping down cabinets
- Bathrooms cleaned top-to-bottom. Towels changed out on request.
- Smudges removed from window glass/woodwork
- Floors swept/vacuumed, sand and debris removed, hard surface flooring damp mopped
- Spills in oven/fridge removed
- Ceiling fans and furniture dusted, cobwebs removed.
- Wood stairs and banisters hand wiped
Belle Home has been in business since 2005, providing detailed, dependable vacation rental or AirBnB cleaning to vacation homes of all shapes and sizes. We spend the time to discuss your cleaning priorities with you, assign two trained, professional seasonal rental cleaners to you to ensure consistency, and bring all of our own cleaning products and equipment with us – nothing for you to do but give your guests a clean, fresh place to stay. It’s that easy. And we use eco-friendly products – better for you and your guests.