What can you expect to be cleaned during a standard housecleaning?
In Your Kitchen:
- Countertops and backsplashes cleaned
- Spills/stains on exterior of cabinets wiped off
- Top and front of range cleaned
- Sinks cleaned, and chrome/stainless polished
- Appliance exteriors cleaned (refrigerator/freezer, stove, microwave, oven)
- Interior of microwave cleaned
- Floors vacuumed and damp mopped (We give extra attention to kitchen floors)
- Clean interior/exterior of trash can as needed
In Your Bathroom(s):
- Bathtub and tub surround cleaned
- Shower and shower door cleaned
- Vanity and sinks cleaned and faucets/handles cleaned and polished
- Toilets (and behind/under toilets) thoroughly cleaned
- Floors vacuumed and damp mopped or cleaned by hand
- Mirrors cleaned
- Soap dishes and toothbrush holders cleaned
- Bathroom garbage emptied and relined (if liners provided).
Throughout your home:
- Dust frames and knickknacks
- Remove cobwebs
- Dust lamps
- Dust baseboards, window sills, window and door frames
- Dust furniture (including table and chair legs), woodwork, and shelves
- Vacuum and damp mop hard surface flooring
- Vacuum under seat cushions
- Vacuum closet floors (if empty)
- Empty wastebaskets and reline (if liners supplied)
- Remove linens and remake bed(s) with supplied fresh linens (extra charge of $5 per bed).
- Stairs and banisters vacuumed or hand-wiped
- Vacuum under furniture (if accessible)
- Remove smudges from walls, woodwork, doors
- Wipe light switches and faceplates
- Dust ceiling fan blades as needed.
Want something cleaned that is not on this list? Ask us! Chances are that we can clean it for you. We’re here to help your home life run smoothly.